Tuesday, June 17

The Revival Tour - Precursor Show










I was watching for some Lucero tickets to go on sale this past weekend, peeping the internets very closely. What did I see? The Revival Tour had a date schedule in Sacramento on Sunday night. $10, early show at 6pm. So we pulled a fuck-it, filled up the car - $47!! Off to the Blue Lamp we went. It's a nice little venue, I had never been there before. Cash only at the bar, luckily Lara thought ahead in this department.
Chuck Ragan of Hot Water Music, Tim Barry of Avail and Ben Nichols of Lucero! Need I say more? This tour is actually scheduled to start up in the fall, but they did this one off show in Sacramento. It was ridiculously good and fun! If you are even remotely in to any of these three musicians or their bands this show is for you! I thoroughly enjoyed hearing a few Lucero songs played acoustic.

No comments: